NATIONAL COLLEGE FOR DUI DEFENSE MEMBERS
When choosing an attorney to represent you on your Tuscaloosa, Alabama DUI violation, the first question you should ask any attorney that you are speaking with is whether they are an active member of the National College for DUI Defense . Each lawyer at Kreps Law Firm is an active members of this organization. What this means is that we travel all over the country each and every year for very advanced and specialized training in the area of DUI defense, field sobriety tests, and breath testing.
CERTIFIED PER THE NHTSA GUIDELINES TO ADMINISTER FIELD SOBRIETY TESTS
In addition, we are also certified to administer standardized field sobriety tests. These are the same tests that you were given on the side of the road when the police officer made the decision to arrest you for DUI in Tuscaloosa. There are many steps that must be taken in your case in order for the results of the standardized field sobriety tests to be valid in making a determination as to impairment. What we have found in many cases including those in Tuscaloosa, Alabama is that the field sobriety tests were administered improperly and therefore their results are not valid. This means that the arrest decision made in the cases is based on faulty information and our argument is that the decision is not permissible under the law.
Call us TODAY at (866) 348-2889 or CLICK HERE to discuss the field sobriety tests in your Tuscaloosa or Northport DUI Law Violation.
ACCESSIBLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, PASSIONATE
1. Our attorneys are accessible and we have many trained team members in our office that can answer your questions about your Tuscaloosa DUI case and help guide you through the process.
2. Our attorneys and team members are knowledgeable in the area of Tuscaloosa County DUI defense due to the large volume of DUI and traffic cases that we handle and through our training and experience.
3. We are passionate about what we do. DUI laws are being heavily prosecuted throughout the country including Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We understand that people make mistakes and that some individuals are charged with DUI and are not guilty. We will work with you to formulate a plan to give you the best possible result in your Tuscaloosa, Alabama DUI case.
Call us today at (866) 348-2889 or CLICK HERE and put our years of experience to work for you.
DETAILS, PREPARATION, UNDERSTANDING AND CARE TO WIN YOUR ALABAMA DUI LAWS VIOLATION IN TUSCALOOSA
1. DUI cases are won in the details. If, as DUI attorneys, we did not request and require all pertinent information to be turned over by the prosecutor, we would not have all the information needed to properly counsel our clients. This is why we request much information from you and also from the prosecutor in your case. If we do not have the information, then we cannot thoroughly sift through it and find the details that could win your Tuscaloosa DUI case.
2. We have a very methodical and systematic process that we use for the preparation and defense of Tuscaloosa, Alabama DUI charges and violations that we handle. We understand what you are going through. We care about your case and about what happens to you in the future which is why we will stand up for you in court and be sure that your voice is heard regarding the defense of your case. We have the experience and the knowledge to begin the process and work towards getting you the best result possible on your Tuscaloosa DUI case.
Call us now at (866) 348-2889 or CLICK HERE to discuss your case.
GOAL OF DISMISSAL OF YOUR TUSCALOOSA DUI AND A PLAN AND PATH TO GET THERE
1. Our goal in each and every DUI we handle in Tuscaloosa Alabama is a dismissal for our client or a settlement for a non-DUI disposition.
2. We will leave no stone unturned in the defense of your case. We will do a full evaluation both legally and practically and will review information related to the breath test, a refusal of the breath test, standardized field sobriety tests, and an illegal stop of your vehicle.
Call us today (866-348-2889) or CLICK HERE and let our years of experience and hundreds of DUI and traffic cases handled go to work for you.
Aggressive and Effective Tuscaloosa, Alabama DUI Defense Representation
Kreps Law Firm, LLC DUI Defense attorneys handle DUI, Public Intoxication, and other criminal charges pending in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We have handled hundreds of Alabama DUI, speeding tickets, and other criminal charges. Call us TODAY (866) 348-2889 and let our DUI experience go to work for you. We are lawyers that help Alabama DUI Laws clients in Tuscaloosa, including the cities and communities of Brookwood, Coaling, Coker, Holt, Lake View, Northport, City of Tuscaloosa and Vance Municipal Courts, and Tuscaloosa County District Court.